CSU-Pueblo Department of Athletics Mission
The mission of the CSU-Pueblo Department of Athletics is to develop and maintain a top-quality Division II intercollegiate athletics program that believes in and is committed to the following core values:
- Providing a positive and fulfilling academic and athletic experience for all student-athletes, with full consideration given to their physical, emotional, and social well-being both on and off the playing field.
- Pursuing excellence in both academics and athletics.
- Exhibiting integrity and professional conduct at the highest level.
- Playing a supporting role in the higher education mission, enhancing the sense of community, strengthening the identity of the University, and playing a prominent role in enrollment management.
- Representing the honor and dignity of fair play and the highest standards associated with rules compliance and amateurism.
- Supporting equitable opportunities for all student-athletes and staff, including women and minorities.
- Supporting presidential leadership of the athletics program at the campus, conference, and national levels.
- Creating excitement and enrichment of life for both the campus community and the community at large through the medium of competitive athletic contests.
CSU-Pueblo student-athlete goals
*Number One Goal...
*On and Off the Field...
3. GIVE THE GAME THE BEST YOU HAVE!
*Seize the Moment...
4. GIVE SOMETHING
*In the Pueblo Community...
*For your Sport...
*In your hometown...
5. TAKE SOMETHING
*Beyond the Game...
Why You Should Support CSU-Pueblo Athletics
- Provide educational and athletic opportunities for CSU-Pueblo’s 400 student athletes
- Help CSU-Pueblo become THE dominant NCAA Division II athletic department in the country
- Business alignment with a quality college athletic department
- Opportunities to market your product and/or services during 100 sporting events to CSU-Pueblo students, staff, alumni and fans
- Hospitality opportunities to entertain clients, employees and friends in CSU-Pueblo’s state-of-the-art athletic facilities
- Opportunity for over 250,000 gross impressions of your message over the course of a calendar year
Corporate Partner Program Goal
The goals of the CSU – Pueblo Department of Athletics Corporate Partner Program are to increase the ThunderWolves student-athlete scholarship fund and program operational budgets, as well as to enhance the game-day experience for CSU-Pueblo fans while providing Corporate Partners an opportunity for product branding, name exposure, advertising, client/employee entertainment, and hospitality with a championship athletics program.