CSU-Pueblo Hall of Fame Nomination Form
CRITERIA FOR NOMINATION FOR HALL OF FAME:
A. Athlete Nominations:
1. A CSU-Pueblo* athlete becomes eligible five (5) years after their athletic eligibility has been exhausted. The graduation requirement will be waived for athletes who exhaust their eligibility prior to the 2009 induction class.
2. Exceptional athletics performance in one or more CSU-Pueblo* athletics programs over at least two (2) seasons.
3. The candidate must have displayed good moral character and citizenship during undergraduate years and post graduation years.
B. Coaches Nominations:
1. Must have been a member of the coaching staff at the University for a minimum of five (5) years.
2. Teams and athletes coached must have achieved exceptional success.
3. The candidate must be of outstanding character that exemplifies the athletics program and CSU-Pueblo*.
C. Team Nominations:
1. A team becomes eligible five (5) years after its achievements at CSU-Pueblo*.
2. Exceptional team achievements.
3. Team must have represented the athletics program and the University in a first-class manner.
D. Special Contributor Nominations: (Recognition of individuals who have greatly contributed to CSU-Pueblo* Athletics including; faculty, staff, administrator or friend of the athletics program.)
1. The nominee has made outstanding contributions to athletics to CSU-Pueblo*.
2. The contributions must be of significant importance and over a period of years.
3. The nominee has been, or is, an example of solid character and citizenship.
E. Lifetime Achievement Nominations:
1. The nominee has made outstanding athletic, professional or civic accomplishments after leaving CSU-Pueblo*.
2. The contributions must be of significant importance an over a period of years.
3. The nominee has been, or is, an example of sold character and citizenship.