A FREE youth sports club for kids in grades K-8!
Football ThunderPup Clinic: Sat., Aug. 24, 9-10 a.m., Neta & Eddie DeRose ThunderBowl
Volleyball ThunderPup Clinic: Tues., Oct. 8, 5:30-6:30 p.m., Massari Arena
Men's & Women's Basketball ThunderPup Clinic: Sat., Oct. 26, 1-2:30 p.m.
Cheer & Dance ThunderPup Clinic: Sat., Feb. 15, 4-7 p.m.
The Colorado State University-Pueblo ThunderPup Club offers youth in Southern Colorado and the Pueblo area a FREE opportunity to interact with CSU-Pueblo sports teams, coaches and student-athletes as well as attend CSU-Pueblo sporting events for FREE throughout the year!
The ThunderPup Club consists of several sport clinics throughout the year designed to create an environment of learning and sportsmanship for boys and girls.
Benefits of the CSU-Pueblo ThunderPup Club:
MEMBERSHIP IS FREE AND INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS THROUGHOUT THE 2013-14 SEASON:
- Members will receive a THUNDERPUP CLUB CARD, which is good for one FREE entry into any home regular season CSU-Pueblo athletics event! The card will allow general admission seating at all home volleyball, soccer, basketball, wrestling, baseball and softball games, and “Thunder Hill” seating at football games.
- FREE admission to all future ThunderPup Clinics being offered throughout the year. ThunderPup Clinics offer members a chance to work out with coaches and members of CSU-Pueblo Athletic Teams!
- The CSU-Pueblo Bookstore, your source for CSU-Pueblo athletics gear, offers all members 10% off each purchase at the Bookstore!
- The first 200 members that present their membership card at the CSU-Pueblo Bookstore RECEIVE A FREE WATER BOTTLE!
How do I register?
There are three ways to register:
- Come to any FREE ThunderPup Clinic and register on-site (schedule above)! New members will receive their ThunderPup card upon signing up.
- Register online by filling out the free online registration form here.
- Fill out the registration form, downloadable from here, and drop it off in person, either at a clinic or at the CSU-Pueblo Athletic Office, 2200 Bonforte Blvd., Pueblo, CO 81001.