PUEBLO, Colo. (September 5, 2016) – Fans can purchase single-game tickets now for the Colorado State University-Pueblo football home opener, Sept. 10 versus West Texas A&M University at 6 p.m. Tickets for the RED OUT are just $13 for reserved seating, $9 for seating in the Wolf Den and $6 for Thunder Hill.
Single-Game Tickets can be purchased by:
* By Calling the Massari Arena Ticket Office at (719) 549-2050
* Visiting the Massari Arena Ticket Office Monday-Thursday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Friday from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
* Visiting the ThunderBowl Ticket Office Friday from 12-5 p.m. or TWO hours before game time.
* OR purchasing online at the link HERE.
Single-Game Ticket Pricing
|Regular Price||Discounted Price*|
|50-yard-line/Chairback (Sections W & D)||$25||$22|
|Reserved Seating (Sections B,C,E,U,V,X) Visitors (Section W)||$13||$12|
|Wolf Den (Rock Pile) (Sections T & Z)||$9||$8|
|"Thunder Hill" (North of Stadium)||$6||$5|
|CSU-Pueblo Student Seating (Sections G & F)||FREE w/ID**||-|
* Discounts are for K-12 Students, Visiting College Students w/ID, and Seniors (55+ w/ID at ticket office)
Monday, Sept. 12, there will be an opportunity for fans to purchase a five-game pack for $60 before the Sept. 17 home contest. A four-game pack will be sold starting Sept. 19 in advance of the Sept. 24 game for a price of $48.
2016 Home Schedule
Sept. 10 - West Texas A&M - 6 p.m. (RED OUT)
Sept. 17 - South Dakota Mines * - 6 p.m. (Band Day)
Sept. 24 - New Mexico Highlands * - 6 p.m. (Youth Football Day)
Oct. 15 - Fort Lewis * - 2 p.m. (Homecoming/Hall of Fame)
Nov. 6 - Dixie State * - 2 p.m.
Nov. 13 - New Mexico Highlands - 2 p.m. (Military Day/Senior Day)
As a member of the Rocky Mountain Athletic Conference, Colorado State University – Pueblo competes in 22 varsity sports in NCAA Division II intercollegiate athletics.